Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 58

Still pregnant and getting round.  Lucky for me my pants were a little big.  I'm starting to fill them out again though. :(  I am optimistic today.  I even called the doctor and made an appointment yesterday.  It won't be until week 11, but I'm okay with that.  I need to post another picture of my growing stomach.  It feels like a good sign.  I've started jogging in the evenings with my daughter to get us both more active.  I had taken a week off from the Gym because we didn't have anyone to be here with the kids while my mom was out of town.  So my point, running with my daughter feels like I have never ran before.  My breasts hurt, my legs hurt, I can hardly breathe.  I really hope it is because of the pregnancy and not just because one week off has turned me into a sack of potatoes.  Today has been a good day emotionally.  I've felt sick most of the day and that helps me feel like it is real.  I hope it continues to progress well.  I'd love to have another baby in the family.  On a side note:  I really hope my sister-in-law can get pregnant.  She has been trying for a few years with no luck.  She hasn't had any miscarriages, just nothing.  I pray for her always.  I hope she knows how much I love her. Days like today make me smile :).  My hubby is teasing me about the belly bloat which makes me happy because I know he teases when he's excited about something.  Love him.  Can't wait to tell the kids, but I'm going to wait until September so I am past that 16 weeks...  Hopefully I can hide the belly from them until then.  Shouldn't be too hard, they aren't too observant, they are children after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
J is the biggest and strongest. M is in charge. E is the sweetest. N is the most energetic. We are an awesome family that loves to have adventures. We hope to document those adventures on this blog!

Followers