Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 88

I keep having anxiety attacks.  I'm in that stretch where the baby died in February.  Good news is I am still super sick so the hormone must still be there.  I also think i feel the baby move sometimes.  But it's hard to tell.  Work is getting more stressful and I am trying really hard to not let it affect me and the baby.  I really wish we could afford for me to quit.  School is starting in two weeks and we haven't found a baby sitter.  With all the pay cuts at work, I'm not sure how we can afford one... I really hope all my stress doesn't hurt the baby.  I really wish I could relax and enjoy this pregnancy but there are too many things to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
J is the biggest and strongest. M is in charge. E is the sweetest. N is the most energetic. We are an awesome family that loves to have adventures. We hope to document those adventures on this blog!

Followers